The Right Carpet Cleaning Service
If someone was looking to hire an electrician, a plumber, or any other contractor for work on their home, they should, if possible, ask for references and review the tradesman’s past experience, not just in this job but in future work best carpet cleaning company.
Why is it then that carpeting, one the largest investments in their home decor and most importantly their flooring, is so trusted to the cheapest person in their local coupon book or to the franchise with the catchy TV jingle?
It is likely that you have spent thousands on your carpeting. You want it to be as good as it was the day it was installed. It doesn’t matter if someone steams it. These harmful substances build up deep within the pile and can cause it to become more brittle over time. Spots and heavily trafficked areas require extra attention. We’ve all seen those spots appear weeks later after having our carpets cleaned.
So how do I choose the right carpet cleaner? Don’t assume that they are the best option just because their name is well-known or the trucks are cute. Although they might be cute, you should realize that franchise operations have different work ethics. They usually steam one function.
Ask your neighbors, friends, and use rating services to locate a reputable professional with experience in your local area. You may be able to find out if he offers the following services, even if it is not necessary right away. You might in the future.
* Deep Cleaning. It is required for high traffic areas or carpets that have been neglected.
* Dry Cleaning. If you have a party within a couple of hours and don’t have enough time to let it dry, Dry Cleaning is a good option.
* Spot cleaning. This is vital. A carpet professional can be described as a dry-cleaner. The ability to identify the root cause of a stain and to use one of the many treatment options available. Blood, mustard and soft drinks. One cleaner I know was able to remove a spot that had existed for many years. It was referred by the homeowner as “that orange stains.” The cleaner quickly identified the stain as dye that was missing from the pile and mixed hot blue dye. It was gone! There is no end to the possibilities.
* Heavyly stained. These are the most likely places to find them.
* Water removal. While you might not be living in a flood area, your upstairs plumbing may not know. This is especially true when you are not home.
* Soot Removal. This is not just caused by house fires.
* Extras. Extras. Carpet professionals may offer extra services such as tile grout cleaning or porch cleaning.
When the time comes for your carpet to be cleaned, which should happen once or twice per year, remember that this is a major investment and you need someone you can trust. Take a look at the other options and make sure you compare them. You will be thankful you did.
Carpet Care Specialists Mosman
50 Yeo St, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089
(02) 8311 3724